Friday, June 10, 2011

Welcome, my peeps




Hallie likes to study after a good bath


Mommy and Baby kitty for baby's 1st Bday





Aunt Maddie and 'Piderman
I'm officially Blogging. I'm Blogging my head off. I don't know how to do this or if it will be welcomed, but in this world of exposure I feel the need to bare it all. Yikes!
That was all a lie.
Anyway, welcome to my Blogspot. Welcome to my beautiful family whom I love and cherish. Colby, Hallie, and I are now living in Provo. Yes, Provo. The happiest place on Earth with habitually zero human errors, non-existing issues, and absolutely no immoral discrepancies. I'm supposed to like it, and I've seriously been giving it a chance, but you gotta be true to your heart (Thanks, Hannah Man-tanna for teaching me that valuable lesson). Nah, it's not too bad. We live in the ghetto, and my kitchen sink is broken but sometimes life is broken and that's ok.
Colby and I finished up Weber State, and he is starting BYU in the fall for Arabic and Middle Eastern Studies. I will be starting at UVU for Business Management with an emphasis in Entrepreneurship (until something more dry comes up). We're both really excited to work hard, and even more excited for when it pays off.
Hallie is growing like a good little jelly bean. She's too smart for her little britches. Seriously, she takes them off all the time and wears them as scarves. She's definitely a girly-girl. On any given day she will steal ALL my jewelry, and wear anything around her wrists that are even remotely colorful. I fear she looks up to me too much.
I got a job working for a credit card processing company as an Underwriter and it's an occupational roller coaster of inevitable joy. I'm really trying to tone the sarcasm down, but then I think of life without it and....well.... It's all one personified elipses.
Colby is working in the deli at Macy's, which is so uncool because he's so brilliant and utilitarian so I pushed him to apply to a different job. He had an interview yesterday and we'll see how it goes!

The mountains are so close to my face here! Ogden, yeah still close, but far enough away they're not looming over me threatening Apocalyptic Horror at every turn. J/k, they're beautiful! Still a little ominous, though...
There's plenty more to talk about, but i'll continue my online exposure when I have more photos. We all like picture books better, anyway ;-)

2 comments: